Vocational/Practical Nurse Diploma
Under the supervision of a physician, registered nurse, advanced practice nurse, dentist, or podiatrist, your responsibilities in a doctor’s office, clinic, hospital, nursing home or private home may include:
- Providing care and evaluation of clients with various medical diagnoses
- Administering medication safety and competently
- Performing wound assessment and care
- Assuring patient safety and injury prevention
- Working with multiple healthcare personnel, including physicians, registered nurses, respiratory and physical therapists, dietitians, and nursing assistants
Through classroom and laboratory work, your hands-on Vocational/Practical Nurse studies will include real-world instruction in:
- Anatomy, Physiology and Pathophysiology
- Nursing Skills
- Professional Development
- Parent Child Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Medical Surgical Nursing
Our LPN/LVN training can prepare you to take and pass the National Council Licensure Examination for Vocational/Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN), obtain your license and begin your career immediately.
93% of our students pass the National Council Licensure Examination. This is a great indicator as to the tremendous success of our PN / VN training program and our instructors! We work hard to ensure your success!
Program available at these campuses:
- Beaumont, TX
- El Paso – North Loop Extension Campus
- Lubbock, TX
- Killeen, TX
Computer Career Center, a Division of Vista College wishes to announce that it will host a site review for initial accreditation of its Practical Nurse Diploma program by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
You are invited to meet the site visit team and share your comments about the program in person at a meeting scheduled at 3 p.m. on September 27th, 2017 at the Computer Career Center, a Division of Vista College Campus, located at 850 N. Telshor Blvd, Las Cruces, New Mexico 88011.
Written comments are also welcome and should be submitted directly to:
Dr. Marsal Stoll, Chief Executive Of cer Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850 Atlanta, GA 30326
Or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org