Veterinary Technology Associate Degree
The animal care courses you take on the way to receiving your Vet Tech degree are specially designed to prepare you to meet and exceed the professional challenges of:
- Caring for animals in a veterinary office
- Working with public health officials to identify and manage animal-borne disease
- Providing humane and ethical treatment of animals in diagnostic and research labs
- Developing and managing wildlife conservation programs
Our Veterinary Program is accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education to ensure the quality and integrity of the veterinary technology degree.
Our Vet Technology Degree graduates have been well prepared through in-depth classroom instruction, laboratory and hands-on courses such as:
- Veterinary medical terminology
- Veterinary pharmacology
- Animal clinical pathology
- Veterinary anatomy and physiology
- Veterinary anesthesia and surgical assisting
- And much more!
Program available at these campuses:
- Lubbock, TX